REVIEWS

mercredi 26 avril 2017

MAKE ME by LP Lovell: Review

Make Me (Kiss of Death, #0.5)Make Me by L.P. Lovell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My friends kept recommending that series and I'm now so curious to dive into it!

Make me is the prequel of the Kiss if death series, which introduces your to Una's life. In this novella, you'll find out how she became the deadly killer she is in the series.

It's intense, brutal, dark, lethal, straight to the point, with at times sweetness that felt really good, like a reprieve from her suffering.
I'm not going to sum it up, it's short, fast paced, read it you won't be disappointed. I'm so ready for more!
"To watch her fight is like poetry, to see her kill is art, a dancer spinning her craft on the great stage."

View all my reviews

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

BROKEN QUEEN (RUINED KINGDOM, #2) by NATASHA KNIGHT: New Releqse & Review

Title: Broken Queen Series: Ruined Kingdom Duet #2 Author: Natasha Knight Genre: Dark Mafia/MFM Romance Release Date: November 15, 202...