REVIEWS

mardi 20 septembre 2022

NO ROMEO by L.P. Lovell & Stevie J. Cole: ARC Review

No Romeo (Dayton Series Book 3)No Romeo by Stevie J. Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

With this third book in L.P. Lovell and Stevie J. Cole's Dayton series, I found myself re-immersed into the lives of these wonderful scarred souls, Hendrix, Lola and their tribe, and I loved every minute of their raw and intense journey.
The touching and broken atmosphere of the town, the competition and hate between the rich and the poor areas utterly get to me, in this book, like in the others. The fight and ingenuity of these kids had me hopeful all along. I couldn't help but root for them. The authors made it so easy to relate to their characters.
I smiled, and laughed out loud at their antics. Their fun banter enticed me. Their heartbreak was palpable.
"We’d formed a bond out of desperation and survival, one that taught us love, when we had no clue what that word meant, and there was no erasing that. No taking it down or cutting it off…"
Enemies to lovers, Lola and Hendrix are the incarnation of strength and resilience. There's so much love in their story, amongst the drama and tragedy, that I actually can qualify this opus as a feel good read. Badass doesn't come.even close to Lola's personality, she is so much more than that! She never backs down but also knows to choose her battles.
No Romeo is cleverly built, I had a fantastic time lost within the pages. I highly recommend it.
PS; Although the last book of the trilogy, No Romeo can be read as a standalone, so don't hesitate to dive in!

View all my reviews

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

BROKEN QUEEN (RUINED KINGDOM, #2) by NATASHA KNIGHT: New Releqse & Review

Title: Broken Queen Series: Ruined Kingdom Duet #2 Author: Natasha Knight Genre: Dark Mafia/MFM Romance Release Date: November 15, 202...