REVIEWS

mardi 27 septembre 2022

BLACK SKIES RIVIERA by Catherine Wiltcher: Review

Black Skies RivieraBlack Skies Riviera by Catherine Wiltcher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Catherine Witcher is a new author to me, and she definitely piqued and held my attention with Black Skies Riviera.
Her excellent writing style made the difference, and coupled with an utterly thrilling storyline, I couldn't put this story down. Sexy, intense, dangerous, a badass heroine and a panty melting hero, this book had everything I was looking for, and then more.
I also applause the author's knowledge (of her researches) of Cannes and Monaco, where the story takes place. The atmosphere was exceptional, and I love picturing her characters and their crazy journey.
If you're in the mood for a great mafia, enemies-to-lovers, arranged marriage read, I highly recommend this one. Happy reading!

View all my reviews

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

BROKEN QUEEN (RUINED KINGDOM, #2) by NATASHA KNIGHT: New Releqse & Review

Title: Broken Queen Series: Ruined Kingdom Duet #2 Author: Natasha Knight Genre: Dark Mafia/MFM Romance Release Date: November 15, 202...