REVIEWS

jeudi 3 mars 2022

IN TO HER by JA Huss: Review

In to HerIn to Her by J.A. Huss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"One day can change everything."

It's been so long since I've picked a JA Huss book! No, in fact it's not been so ling. I read several these last months, they just didn’t feel like the Huss books I couldn’t get enough of when she started writing. No, this one felt amazing. I couldn’t turn the pages fast enough and devored it in no time.

"We’re nothing to each other but three people who got stuck in a blizzard and decided to pass the time by fucking."

The atmosphere struck me right away, a cast of three characters caught up in a bar and the apartment above it during a snow storm. A behing closed doors scorching hot story, laced with a mystery that kept building on andbon and a twisted plot that kept me on the edge of my seet from the first to the last word.

"More of them. That’s all. Just more of them. More touching. More soft moans and wild groans. More connection."

Three souls met in the darkest circumstances. I felt for them, my heart broke for them. Their demons are lethal, I screamed, hoped and cried for them. Oh the beautiful dance they shared! The author totally transported me right with them in Colorado, where the ice melts with the flames of passion. And she left me in tears.

"I wish you would give me that chance."

View all my reviews

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

BROKEN QUEEN (RUINED KINGDOM, #2) by NATASHA KNIGHT: New Releqse & Review

Title: Broken Queen Series: Ruined Kingdom Duet #2 Author: Natasha Knight Genre: Dark Mafia/MFM Romance Release Date: November 15, 202...