REVIEWS

mardi 15 mars 2022

DEVIL'S PAWN by Natasha Knight: ARC Review

Devil's Redemption (The Devil's Pawn Duet Book 2)Devil's Redemption by Natasha Knight
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"He is the dictator of my life."

Jericho and Isabelle's bumpy and thrilling relationship continues on in this second opus that concludes Natasha Knight's Devil's Pawn series.
I devoured Devil's Redemption, just like I did Devil's Pawn. The mysterious and dark atmosphere set within the IVI Society. Cellar, old pavement, centuries old properties and churches give the tone.

“My chains will keep you safe."

The author once again delivered a series with a hero I loved to hate, but who equally melted my heart. Jericho is dual, determined to shed the light on secrets that have devided his family for too long. While looking to unveil the secrets, the redemption seems at part so close and unreachable. The gap between Isabella and Jericho's families is deeper than always, which made me scream in frustration. Up and down we went, hot and cold. The alternate feelings of hope and despair, love and hate delighted me.

"The predator lurks just beneath the protector."

You will love this series if you like age gap, forced proximity, dubious consent, a dark and dangerous hero and a sweet and innocent heroine. Happy reading!

View all my reviews

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

BROKEN QUEEN (RUINED KINGDOM, #2) by NATASHA KNIGHT: New Releqse & Review

Title: Broken Queen Series: Ruined Kingdom Duet #2 Author: Natasha Knight Genre: Dark Mafia/MFM Romance Release Date: November 15, 202...