REVIEWS

mardi 15 octobre 2019

VOLATILE WATERS (TAINTED WATERS #4) by India R. Adams: ARC REVIEW

Volatile Waters (Tainted Water, #4)Volatile Waters by India R. Adams
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh. My. God. Mrs Adams did it!!!! Again!!!!
Each time I open one of India's books, I know I'll be immersed in an emotionally insane journey. 
With Volatile Waters, the feeling isn't any different. It's magnified, if it's even possible.


Yuri's story had me intrigued from the beginning. In fact, the challenge was real. Would I be able to find redeemable qualities in the heartless, merciless, violent man he is? After the three other books of the Tainted Waters, my preconceptions about him ran pretty deep. How to find peace in the devastation, and sorrow? Solely written from the captor's point of view, you'll find out that that versatile man's life is far more complex and traumatic than what I had imagined. 


The dark topic the author addresses in her tale, human trafficking, in all its realistic ugliness, will open your eyes, or at least, hopefully, will make you think. Are we the product of our genetics and family traits, or are we the product of our upbringing? Tough question... Difficult story.... 

You'll feel rage, despair, hopelessness. BUT, have you ever experienced the  magical words of India R. Adams? In spite of the darkness of the situations, you'll also find the light, sometimes just a spark, that will make you see things in a different perspective. Little by little the spark becomes more powerful and fill you with positivity. This incredible ability is pure brilliant talent.


I VOLUNTARILY REVIEWED AN ARC COPY OF THIS BOOK. THANK YOU!!!

View all my reviews

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

BROKEN QUEEN (RUINED KINGDOM, #2) by NATASHA KNIGHT: New Releqse & Review

Title: Broken Queen Series: Ruined Kingdom Duet #2 Author: Natasha Knight Genre: Dark Mafia/MFM Romance Release Date: November 15, 202...