REVIEWS

mardi 15 octobre 2019

DAMAGE (COLLATERAL DAMAGE #2) by Natasha Knight: ARC Review

DamageDamage by Natasha Knight
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Welcome back to Sicilia, to Gabriela and Stefan's stormy story, for the second opus of the Collateral Damage duet. Take a deep breath, settle comfortably into your favorite book nook, the story starts off where it ended in the last installment. Remember?

Fast paced, Damage is a book I couldn't put down. From the first page, I found myself swept up by  Stefan's mercurial behavior and Gabriela's emotional turmoil.

Caught in the whirlwind of their responsabilities, the young woman and the ruthless mafioso have to make choices, all the while navigating the trusts, deceptions, betrayals. But choosing can prove to be tricky when you are surrounded by to much opacity.
"Out of the frying pan and into the fire."

Stefan had me on the edge of my seat all along, while Gabriela's sadness felt like a punch in my gut. It was so easy to relate to her stress, her constant fight. What felt the most heart wrenching, though, was her loneliness and her despair. The author amazingly captured the helplessness of her heroine when facing Stefan, perfect anti-hero, that I loved hating, and then fell for!
"One heroic act does not a hero make.”

Angsty, edgy, the heavy atmosphere of Damage utterly gripped me. 

Enjoy, my friends!

I VOLUNTARILY REVIEWED AN ARC COPY OF THIS BOOK. THANK YOU!!!

View all my reviews


Title: Damage
An Arranged Marriage Mafia Romance
Series: Collateral Damage Duet #2
Author: Natasha Knight
Genre: Dark Mafia Romance
Release Date: October 15, 2019



Blurb

We’re a match made in hell, Stefan and I.

He took me to exact his revenge. I went from being a pawn to my father to being a pawn to Stefan. The only difference is I have a ring the size of a boulder on my finger and a husband I don’t want.

And the hardest part is I thought he was different. I thought I was falling in love.

I guess my father was right. I’m not a very smart girl.

Stefan is powerful man. He doesn’t play nice, not if you’re his enemy. But I have learned one thing about my husband.  

He takes care of what’s his.
And I am his.

His enemies have become my enemies, but he’ll never let anyone hurt me. He’s fiercely protective. It’s the predator inside that scares me.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / APPLE BOOKS


 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

BROKEN QUEEN (RUINED KINGDOM, #2) by NATASHA KNIGHT: New Releqse & Review

Title: Broken Queen Series: Ruined Kingdom Duet #2 Author: Natasha Knight Genre: Dark Mafia/MFM Romance Release Date: November 15, 202...