REVIEWS

mercredi 20 juin 2018

WHO'S SAWREE NOW by B.b. Blaque: Review

Who's Sawree Now?Who's Sawree Now? by B.B. Blaque
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Different, twisted, dark...very very dark, Who's Sawree Now will push your boundaries. If you like WTF moments, well, WTF books for that matter, you definitely should give it a try. For more effect (eek), you need to read I'm Sawree first, and then take a huge breath and plunge into this second installment.
In this psychological horror story, you'll see a (more than ever) depraved, sadistic and untouchable Sterling. Aah, do I despise that man! Man? He is the devil incarnate! Capable of the most unbearable atrocities, he plays god, creating a human doll, Lolli. And when I say "human", I mean that she is flesh and bones but the degree of dehumanization he went to with her is frightening, chilling.
“You have a nice little function . . . you are activated solely by my voice and will speak only in response to it.”
Several times, I even felt the urge to curl in a ball and protect myself from his invasive technics. The emotions this books stirred up in me almost were visceral reactions. My belly hurt, my throat tightened; I cringed and inwardly screamed in frustration. Alright but what's the point, the story, you're asking me? That, my dear friends, is something you'll need to find out by yourselves. It will make you uncomfortable to a point you can't imagine but by the end, you won't regret the crazy ride. And speaking of the the end, I highly advise you to protect your kindle as it might not survive the ending, which in true B.b. Blaque's fashion, sent me reeling!

I VOLUNTARILY REVIEWED AN ARC COPY OF THIS BOOK. THANK YOU!!!





View all my reviews

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

BROKEN QUEEN (RUINED KINGDOM, #2) by NATASHA KNIGHT: New Releqse & Review

Title: Broken Queen Series: Ruined Kingdom Duet #2 Author: Natasha Knight Genre: Dark Mafia/MFM Romance Release Date: November 15, 202...