REVIEWS

mardi 19 juin 2018

BEAUTIFUL INSANITY (THE MASTERS MC #2) by B.b. Blaque: Review

The Masters M.C.: Beautiful InsanityThe Masters M.C.: Beautiful Insanity by B.B. Blaque
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"I'm not one of them"

I had heard so many amazing things about Kash that I almost feared to start his book...you know, too high expectations and all...well, I should have known better: I loved it from cover to cover.
Everything was spectacular: the captivating storyline, the southern atmosphere, the endearing characters and the emotions it evoked. E.ve.ry.thing!

Just like the previous installment, Property Of, Beautiful Insanity is dark, with very difficult matters.
Barely is a fighter and a survivor; Daughter of Crow, President of an outlaw MC, she's been abused, raped, held captive, but she never lost her fire. I absolutely loved her personality. Used to take care of herself, she doesn't back down, speaks her mind and throws very stinging comebacks. In a word she is totally badass.
I loved Kash's journey, from the violence he didn't know how to channel to the patient and controled BDSM master he is now. His and Barely's connection was instant but their relationship evolved slowly, which I really enjoyed given what she went through. He helped her accept that she was indeed "one of them" . Her need to belong and her fear of not to be able to was palpable. B.b. Blaque did an amazing job capturing Barely's emotions. And although the anticipation and the growing intensity between Barely and Kash gripped me, it was nothing compared to the raw beauty of the scene when she finally gave in to him and his lifestyle. He knew to give her the time and the space she needed to eventually make the choice to submit to him.

Dark, gritty, raw, oh-so-sexy and sometimes fun, Beautiful Insanity is a hook I devoured AND savoured, and you definitely should, too!!! Enjoy!

“Please…love me for all my brokenness, all my flaws—share your darkness wit’ me. Love me!”

View all my reviews

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

BROKEN QUEEN (RUINED KINGDOM, #2) by NATASHA KNIGHT: New Releqse & Review

Title: Broken Queen Series: Ruined Kingdom Duet #2 Author: Natasha Knight Genre: Dark Mafia/MFM Romance Release Date: November 15, 202...