REVIEWS

lundi 7 mai 2018

BAD BOY BRODY by Tijan: Review

Bad Boy BrodyBad Boy Brody by Tijan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If you are in the mood for a sweet, beautiful and raw story, don't wait any longer, Bad Boy Brody is the one you need.


When a famous actor meets a woman who is as wild as the horses she lives with,  the most improbable love story blossoms. Both main characters are broken by tragedies that blew their lives. Unexpectedly, against their opposite way of living, they will find their way to each other, eventually learn to trust,  live again and heal their wounds. 

I loved Morgan and Brody's connection, the respect of their respective limits, the evidence of their bond.


Morgan is most certainly one of the most surprising heroines I have read about in a long time. I found the way she communicates with horses, reads them and is a part of their herd, fascinating.  She is like the wind, impossible to contain. She is here and then she is gone. It definitely give an ethereal vibe I adored. 


The mysterious atmosphere, the need to know more had me riveted, intrigued me. Between Morgan's strange relationship with her siblings, Brody's obligations a an actor, loneliness rules.  And it definitely touched me. 


I VOLUNTARILY REVIEWED AN ARC COPY OF THIS BOOK. THANK YOU!!!

View all my reviews

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

BROKEN QUEEN (RUINED KINGDOM, #2) by NATASHA KNIGHT: New Releqse & Review

Title: Broken Queen Series: Ruined Kingdom Duet #2 Author: Natasha Knight Genre: Dark Mafia/MFM Romance Release Date: November 15, 202...