REVIEWS

vendredi 5 janvier 2018

PENNIES FROM HEAVEN by L.L. Meyer: ARC Review

Pennies from Heaven (The Penny Books, #4)Pennies from Heaven by L.L. Meyer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Last review of this year for the last book of that fantastic series. Funny how it's sometimes difficult to say goodbye to fictional characters, although I guess  it's what happens when the author is so talented that you could almost swear they are real.


After 3 books, I was more than ever enthralled by that "giant clusterfuck" of a relationship. Lil, Dane, Avery and Jason slowly work their issues out, although all of them still struggle to find their place. 

That's one of the things I find amazing in this series: to write a relationship with 2 people is difficult but with 4 characters, each one having a strong personality,  and staying true to themselves, is a masterpiece. 


I'm glad they eventually found their footing, after so much (self) doubting, jealousy and dramas, which were balanced with the hottest scenes, compassion, communication and let's not forget it, LOVE. SO. MUCH. LOVE.(*swooning*) even if I think it will always be a precarious equilibrium, they seem to live their Happily Ever After. 


Thank you L.L. MEYER for a beautiful writing, a challenging story, and such an intense and scorching hot scenario. I loved (my autocorrect keeps changing loved into lived, but finally I could maybe let it that way because I somehow feel like I was a part of the story, lol), every part of it. Your characters are perfect, perfectly imperfect, for my greatest pleasure !!!


*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book. Thank you!*

View all my reviews

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

BROKEN QUEEN (RUINED KINGDOM, #2) by NATASHA KNIGHT: New Releqse & Review

Title: Broken Queen Series: Ruined Kingdom Duet #2 Author: Natasha Knight Genre: Dark Mafia/MFM Romance Release Date: November 15, 202...