REVIEWS

vendredi 20 octobre 2017

BEAUTIFUL EVIL: SNAFU by B.B. Blaque: Review

Beautiful Evil-SNAFUBeautiful Evil-SNAFU by B.B. Blaque
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

SNAFU is the second installment of the Beautiful Evil series. Standalone, I suggest you read THE Monster first, to enjoy it to it's fullest.


Told from SNAFU's point of view, you are going to see, I mean FEEL, what she went through in The Monster. And feel, you will!!! That girl, 20 years old, IT as Bishop calls her, is a total mess. Driven by her emotions and her need to be loved, to belong, she will do anything, and I insist on that word ANYTHING in order to achieve her goal. 

Surprisingly enough, reading her story wasn't as difficult as reading the monster (Am I getting used to that craziness?) SNAFU is an incredible character. It's insane but I somehow am able to relate to her, understand how she feels, why she is so emotional, why she doesn't stop their fucked up relationship. 

Humiliated, debased, beaten, she doesn't let go and sink lower and lower under Bishop's sadistic attentions, loving it, loving...him. 
Her psychological journey is masterly handled. She gives and gives. And then she gives even more.
She keeps giving and he keeps taking from her. She is completely under his spell and yet she is so strong. Or blind. Manipulated. All of that maybe.
"I love how much pain your will subject yourself to... and for my pleasure alone... I do own It... don't I?"

Her jealousy, her despair were palpable. SNAFU addresses the reader directly, making you feel as if you were her confident; that feeling is simply incredible. 


Truly, B.B. Blaque 's writing style is unique. She has a way, just like her characters do, to mess with the reader's mind, leaving you wondering what the hell just happened. The cherry on the cake? The epilogue rendered me speachless. It was excellent. That feeling of turning the tables was very powerful and so unexpected. I almost had the need to protect myself...How brilliant is that?


*Complimentary copy generously provided by the author, thank you so much! For that and all the rest...* 

View all my reviews

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

BROKEN QUEEN (RUINED KINGDOM, #2) by NATASHA KNIGHT: New Releqse & Review

Title: Broken Queen Series: Ruined Kingdom Duet #2 Author: Natasha Knight Genre: Dark Mafia/MFM Romance Release Date: November 15, 202...