REVIEWS

mercredi 5 juillet 2017

FIVE RULES (THE GAME SERIES, #5) by LP Lovell and Stevie J. Cole : Review

Five Rules  (The Game Series, #5)Five Rules by L.P. Lovell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

In this fifth installment, matters take another turn, with the game increasing its craziness. The psychological elements take the lead, driving the reader in a unsettling atmosphere that made me unseasy, uneasier than before, that is. The thing is I loved every minute of it!
Tobias and Preston push Ella to her limits untils she commite the unthinkable. Truly, I never expected things to go that far, at least, I never expected her to do it.
There are shaddy parts in Ella's story, I'm still trying to figure out what's happening here, I guess I'll find out soon ;) !!!


View all my reviews

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

BROKEN QUEEN (RUINED KINGDOM, #2) by NATASHA KNIGHT: New Releqse & Review

Title: Broken Queen Series: Ruined Kingdom Duet #2 Author: Natasha Knight Genre: Dark Mafia/MFM Romance Release Date: November 15, 202...