REVIEWS

lundi 29 mai 2017

PREDATOR by Michelle Horst: Review

Predator (Predator #1)Predator by Michelle Horst
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow!!! My second Michelle Horst book and a second win.
Once started, It was impossible for me to stop, that's how good it was.
Hop in for a crazy ride; that book is fast paced, the story absolutely compelling and the characters fabulous.
Not as dark as I thought it would be, it kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time.
I loved the characters development, their evolution and their state of mind.
Cara is a kick - ass girl, she keeps fighting, even at her lowest, helped by a dark and deadly Damian determined to instill back the life into her when everything seems lost. * swoon *
At turns difficult and sweet, desperate and hopeful, give it a try, you won't regret it!

View all my reviews

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

BROKEN QUEEN (RUINED KINGDOM, #2) by NATASHA KNIGHT: New Releqse & Review

Title: Broken Queen Series: Ruined Kingdom Duet #2 Author: Natasha Knight Genre: Dark Mafia/MFM Romance Release Date: November 15, 202...