REVIEWS

mercredi 26 avril 2017

KILL ME by LP Lovell : Review

Kill Me (Kiss of Death, #1)Kill Me by L.P. Lovell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Welcome to a world of power games, where loyalties will be tested, boil will be shed and lines will be crossed.
Kill me is the story of Una, the Bratva most feared assassin. She is young, beautiful, innocent - looking, yet ruthless, immune to feelings and emotions, the best weapon the Russian mafia created: "The kiss of death."
Hired by the Italian mafia, she meets Nero, Capo of New - York. As lethal as she is, he knows no boundaries when it comes to violence, and plays by no rules.
"The Italians value family and honour above all else. Turns out Nero values neither. He is a ruthless fuck."

Then starts a dark dance between the, a formidable a deadly attraction . "What will it be, Nero? Kill me or Kiss me?"

They use each other in order to get what they want, the problem is, who do you trust? Alliances are made and unmade, the unter becomes hunted, the bigger pictures appears little by little until you are left breathless and dying for book #2 ( which I hope will reveal the little parts I was missing in Kill me ;) )

View all my reviews

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

BROKEN QUEEN (RUINED KINGDOM, #2) by NATASHA KNIGHT: New Releqse & Review

Title: Broken Queen Series: Ruined Kingdom Duet #2 Author: Natasha Knight Genre: Dark Mafia/MFM Romance Release Date: November 15, 202...