REVIEWS

dimanche 24 février 2019

KINKY SEX MAGIC by Kailee Samuels: Review

Kinky Sex MagicKinky Sex Magic by Kailee Reese Samuels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"Sex is sex and love is love. Never should the two intervene."

Whether you have read Juliet prior to this book, or not, you'll enjoy KRS's brilliant words. 

Each chapter of Kinky Sex Magic is a behind-the-scenes look of Juliet, giving a new meaning, a new perspective to Sal and Iris' epic love story. To learn even more about them, to see that delicious but also deconcerting extra layer added to the already multi-layered read that is Juliet, felt incredible. What can I say, I'm a hopeless addict when it comes to Sal and his maddening world. Always hinting at a larger picture, the new revelations kept me on the edge of my seat. Expect the unexpected when it comes to the Juliet series!


As the first scenes stunned me by their beauty and erotism, the story rapidly and ruthlessly evolved into darker and rawer territory. 

Sal, true to himself, brought out of me the most contradictory emotions. How frustating can he be!!!! Though I totally get his struggle, towards Iris and what he is/wants to be. The realism of his doubts, his vulnerability and at the same time, his protectiveness and need to be her dominant once more proved to be captivating. The more I read about him, the prouder of him I am. Iris, exploring her submission, making mistakes, fell and still rose; she continued her journey, seeking the love and the dominance of the Master Sal can't be to her. 

“I’m not the sacrifice.” “No, baby... You are the Angel. More than words, more than words... You are my Angel."

The author perfectly captured their intimacy and connection, the intensity and complexity of their love. I truly can't wait to plunge into the next book!!! 

View all my reviews

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

BROKEN QUEEN (RUINED KINGDOM, #2) by NATASHA KNIGHT: New Releqse & Review

Title: Broken Queen Series: Ruined Kingdom Duet #2 Author: Natasha Knight Genre: Dark Mafia/MFM Romance Release Date: November 15, 202...