REVIEWS

vendredi 22 février 2019

DIE, MY LOVE (Anthology) : Review

Die, My LoveDie, My Love by Zoe Blake
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Hello darkness! 

What to say about that anthology without giving anything away? The idea was absolutely original, I loved that each chapter of this novella was written by a different author, about a different couple, until you can feel the web of the ruthless storyline closing in on you; slowly the bigger pictures appears, revealing unexpected ties, taboo, sordid details. 

Die, My Love is seriously messed up, surprising, gripping. It's a quick read, but the emotions it made me feel were visceral and intense. 

I highly recommend it to readers who would like to experience a quick and beautifully woven mindfuck. 

Well done, ladies! 

View all my reviews

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

BROKEN QUEEN (RUINED KINGDOM, #2) by NATASHA KNIGHT: New Releqse & Review

Title: Broken Queen Series: Ruined Kingdom Duet #2 Author: Natasha Knight Genre: Dark Mafia/MFM Romance Release Date: November 15, 202...