REVIEWS

vendredi 28 décembre 2018

HOPECHEST (SOS #4) by Kailee Reese Samuels: Review

Hopechest (The SOS #4)Hopechest by Kailee Reese Samuels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

With each new book of the Juliet universe, I'm more and more impressed by Kailee Reese Samuels' talent. Hopechest reaches a whole new level of intricacy, the depth of the plot, and the connections between the characters utterly mesmerized me. I'm warning you, Kailee's universe is seriously addicting and even a little obsessing! Truths hide new lies and revelations only bring out more questions. KRS is brilliant, she plays with her readers' minds, chances are you won't know what's going to hit you until it's too late!


Add to that amazing sensation, endearing characters whose feelings, emotions, reactions are vibrant and painfully realistic. The more I read about them, the more I feel for them. Sal's loneliness seized my heart throughout the story. Although surrounded by friends, his need to be loved, to find love was heartbreaking. 

Stuck between his submission and his more and more pronounciated dominance, Sal blurred the boundaries; the sensuality and erotism in this book, the respect and empathy were raw and beautiful. Clearly, the new Sal, with all his scars and his new found maturity, is magnificent. 


Hopechest is a book I would have devoured but ended up savoring every word, every tear and every fun moment. 

View all my reviews

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

BROKEN QUEEN (RUINED KINGDOM, #2) by NATASHA KNIGHT: New Releqse & Review

Title: Broken Queen Series: Ruined Kingdom Duet #2 Author: Natasha Knight Genre: Dark Mafia/MFM Romance Release Date: November 15, 202...