REVIEWS

mardi 7 décembre 2021

Southern Ballz by B.b. Blaque: Arc Review

Southern Ballz (Royal Bastards MC: NYC #3)Southern Ballz by B.B. Blaque
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"Will I be her best friend or worst nightmare?"
I don't usually read many MC books, but each time B.b. Blaque graces us with a new story, I am totally thrilled. Set within the intricate world of clubs the author created, Blitz and Vixen story transported me into a gritty and raw atmosphere. This page-turner is filled with action and heart-wrenching moments. Mrs Blaque amazingly captured her hero's PTSD.
"You, sir, have survivor’s guilt.”
From the beginning I felt for Blitz, and as the story unfold I fell for this strong and ruthless man. Struggling with his issues he also proved to be resilient and fierce. When he met his Vixen, his world went upside down. The communication is not always easy with the talented nice and caring (with an incredibly short fuse) singer. She lighted his protective instincts and woke up the stalker in him.
"That same part wanted her submission and seemed skilled at prying it out."
Southern Ballz kept me on the edge of my seat all along. It is a challenging read, and I loved every word of it. It pushed my limits, always with a precise justesse of the emotions.
"Deflect. Repress. Success."
Lovers of intense characters and scorching hot reads will have a great time turning the pages, and (listening to Vixen's music!).
Southern Ballz is part of the Royal Bastards series but can be read as a standalone.
Happy reading!

View all my reviews

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

BROKEN QUEEN (RUINED KINGDOM, #2) by NATASHA KNIGHT: New Releqse & Review

Title: Broken Queen Series: Ruined Kingdom Duet #2 Author: Natasha Knight Genre: Dark Mafia/MFM Romance Release Date: November 15, 202...