REVIEWS

vendredi 7 juin 2019

THE DEVIL'S BARGAIN by Natasha Knight : ARC REVIEW

Devil's BargainDevil's Bargain by Natasha Knight
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I literally squeed when I learned I was getting an ARC of the Devil's Bargain, and once again, Natasha Knight didn't disappoint.
It's always exciting to dive into one of her books, to see how far she is going to push her characters and their emotions. 

Starting out as a debt story, the Devil's Bargain evolves into a sensual and intense dark romance.  The mysterious business man Hawk bargains for a night with Melissa. But will a night of her body ever be enough?
"This woman, this broken thing, I’m never going to get enough of her."

With a gripping storyline and amazingly deep characters, I couldn't stop reading. Page after page, I fell in love with the hot alpha Hawk, his controlling ways and the raw traits he slowly unveiled. There is something so fascinating about damaged characters! Melissa's fierceness and vulnerabiltily offered an interesting blend, which is clearly my favorite cocktail. The fight she shows in spite of her heart-breaking and revolting childhood were  amazingly handled. 
"The more strokes I lay down, the less she fights, the more I know she’s in real trouble."

Delightful, steamy, passionate and emotional, this is a read I highly recommend. 


I VOLUNTARILY REVIEWED AN ARC COPY OF THIS BOOK. THANK YOU!!!

View all my reviews

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

BROKEN QUEEN (RUINED KINGDOM, #2) by NATASHA KNIGHT: New Releqse & Review

Title: Broken Queen Series: Ruined Kingdom Duet #2 Author: Natasha Knight Genre: Dark Mafia/MFM Romance Release Date: November 15, 202...