REVIEWS

dimanche 28 avril 2019

THE REBEL OF RALEIGH HIGH by Callie Hart: ARC review

The Rebel of Raleigh High (Raleigh Rebels, #1)The Rebel of Raleigh High by Callie Hart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OH. THAT. BOOK....

If you think you know what The Rebel Of Raleigh High is about, you are going to be really surprised.  I personally prefer the characters to be older but I couldn't not read Callie Hart's new book. So here we are... and once again it's a win! 

Teenagers. High school. Trouble. But that's only the beginning...

Silver is the black sheep of her school. Since a tragic night 9 months ago, she has been cast out by her friends. Being bullied is her new reality. But Silver is strong, fierce and resilient; she doesn't back down. 

Everything about Alex screams bad boy. The new student of Raleigh High is blunt and determined. And he is also the guy that will make you swoon. Seriously swoon. 

Callie Hart perfectly handled the emotions and feelings of her teenage characters. Between Alex and Silver's pasts, the tone is clearly dark, even if the equilibrium between sweet moments and gritty ones was amazingly handled. Silver's misery, loss, despair and fight touched me.

Slowly but surely, the storyline takes us deeper and deeper into the tragedy. And that's when the magic operated. Even though all the signs were there, the outcome left me speechless. I'm bowing to the audacity and the genius it took the author to explore such a terrible matter. The suspense captivated me, the emotions broke my heart. And the final twist blew my mind. 


I VOLUNTARILY REVIEWED AN ARC COPY OF THIS BOOK. THANK YOU!!!

View all my reviews

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

BROKEN QUEEN (RUINED KINGDOM, #2) by NATASHA KNIGHT: New Releqse & Review

Title: Broken Queen Series: Ruined Kingdom Duet #2 Author: Natasha Knight Genre: Dark Mafia/MFM Romance Release Date: November 15, 202...