REVIEWS

mercredi 31 octobre 2018

MERCY (FOREVER SERIES #3) by India R. Adams: Review

Mercy (Forever, #3)Mercy by India R. Adams
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

There are books that make me think. Hard. And Mercy is one of them.
As the story begins with a reminder of the previous events that took place in Destiny, guilt and sorrow slowly but surely envelop us when we are plunged into Serenity's sorrow. It didn't take long for my heart to break, but here lies that incredible magic with India's books: you know that you'll always find the light in the dark. She once more made wonders, managing to make me smile in spite of the painful situations. And that is what I felt all along, an emotional rollercoaster, bringing me so low with pain and sadness and heartwrenching moments, and the next minute so high with smiles and jokes and playful scenes! The balance between the good and the bad, the misery and the joy, the darkness and the light was so perfectly and beautifully executed! Mercy, and the whole series really, is a tale about love, friendship and family. Loss, grief, healing, forgiveness. LIFE.Thanks to India's poetic style, the light stands out in the darkness of the broached matters. Don't be fooled, this is a very difficult read. Oh! Did I cry, BUT, the positive vibe prevailed, carried by the Pledgers, their sense of loyalty, their kindness and their unique bond. Their connection, that was a little unsettling to me in the first book, now felt very comforting. Mercy is definitely something else. It could certainly be considered an inspirational read, at least the characters truly are awe-inspiring!!! It is a strong experience!!!

I VOLUNTARILY REVIEWED AN ARC COPY OF THIS BOOK. THANK YOU!!!

View all my reviews

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

BROKEN QUEEN (RUINED KINGDOM, #2) by NATASHA KNIGHT: New Releqse & Review

Title: Broken Queen Series: Ruined Kingdom Duet #2 Author: Natasha Knight Genre: Dark Mafia/MFM Romance Release Date: November 15, 202...