REVIEWS

lundi 10 septembre 2018

KNOTTED (TRAILS OF SIN #3) by Pam Godwin: Review

Booted (Trails of Sin, #3)Booted by Pam Godwin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Welcome back to Sandbank for Knotted, the 3d installment of the Trails of Sin series and the conclusion I was impatiently waiting for. Once again Ms Godwin didn't disappoint, delivering a thrilling read. My favorite cowboys are back for an unbridled ride!

This is Lorne and Raina's story, a enemies to lovers romance that left me content: all my remaining questions from the two previous books found their answers and it brought a much needed closure.

Raina's was rescued from John (Jake and Jarret's dad)'s claws. That's the exact moment when Lorne is released from jail after 8 years spent in hell. Follow days and weeks of adjustment for them both, of fight, provocation and hate. Lorne,  broody, cold, ruthless and mercurial (with reasons) discovers a tough , feisty and sexy Raina. I absolutely loved these couple, the depth of their personalities and their emotional complexity. These two strike sparks, the heated dialogues sometimes making me cringe or burst out laughing. Lorne can be a jerk but Raina assuredly stand up for herself. 

The plot is rhythmed by an alternance of intense, nail-bitting, infuriating and passionate moments; it gripped me, although it took me some chapters to get used to Raina's psychological analysis of Lorne, which was a tad unsettling (I'm still not sure how I feel about that).

Knotted is a love, revenge, resilience, second chance, family, story. I took a lot of pleasure at being immersed in this cowboy atmosphere, note that this is my first cowboys series as it's something that never really interested me before. But ...guys, it's Pam...you know!


I VOLUNTARILY REVIEWED AN ARC COPY OF THIS BOOK. THANK YOU!!!

View all my reviews

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

BROKEN QUEEN (RUINED KINGDOM, #2) by NATASHA KNIGHT: New Releqse & Review

Title: Broken Queen Series: Ruined Kingdom Duet #2 Author: Natasha Knight Genre: Dark Mafia/MFM Romance Release Date: November 15, 202...