REVIEWS

mercredi 8 août 2018

HAVE ME by L.P Lovell: Review

Have Me (Collateral #3)Have Me by L.P. Lovell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm totally addicted to that series and Have Me is a fabulous conclusion to Anna and Rafael's story.

Fast paced with a lot of action, that last installment doesn't lack of rhythm. It's definitely a book I couldn't put down.

It starts off where things ended in Hold Me, Anna left Mexico to a more secure location:  New-York, with Una. Hurt and lost, Anna need to find a purpose in life other than Rafael. Under Una's tutoring and with her help, she finds herself in the path of revenge. 

Seduction, knives, guns, Anna has the means to take out the most dangerous men. 


Hold me is more focused on Anna's journey to find who she is and who she wants to be. Her struggles broke my heart and it left me wondering where Rafael could stand in all of this, if he would stand at all! The new Anna is clearly influenced by Una, which annoyed me a little: is it how she is meant to live by herself and to be safe? Fortunately, and in spite of a more than bumpy road, I loved the outcome. I felt for them, and Rafael and Anna are my favorite couple of the two series. 


I VOLUNTARILY REVIEWED AN ARC COPY OF THIS BOOK. THANK YOU!!!

View all my reviews

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

BROKEN QUEEN (RUINED KINGDOM, #2) by NATASHA KNIGHT: New Releqse & Review

Title: Broken Queen Series: Ruined Kingdom Duet #2 Author: Natasha Knight Genre: Dark Mafia/MFM Romance Release Date: November 15, 202...