REVIEWS

lundi 26 mars 2018

STEAL ME (HAUNTED ROADS #1) by India R. Adams

Steal Me (Haunted Roads #1)Steal Me by India R. Adams
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

India, I'm speechless. In fact I'm speechless and at the same time I don't know where to start to tell how much I loved Steal Me.

That's definitely a book that will definitely stay with me for a long time. 


Be warned, it's not an easy ride. It's sad, heart-wrenching and poignant. And at the same time, like in all India's story, you'll find the light that's going to make things bearable and that will give you hope when everything seems to crumble around the characters.  

Steal Me is the story of Lilah and Mav, but you can't reduce it to just their story, even their stories. It wouldn't do the book any justice. There are a lot of characters surrounding them, friends, families, a heavy background; all are very important. 


I found a true mysterious atmosphere in this book, a strong bond between those young people with such a mature soul. 


Steal Me is about loss, there is so much loss in that story! Loss, healing, grieving, forgiving, LIVING, and above everything, that need to build one another up, support those you care for and not let go. It was amazing; I've been sucked into the story right form the beginning, feeling for Mav and his little sister. I took every emotions of every character with full force until the very end. That's a true performance that left me wrecked, that being said it was in the best way you can imagine. 


I highly recommend that book if you're in the mood for a beautifully written tragedy, featuring characters united in adversity, kind and strong endearing souls. Don't forget it's difficult, and NOT like many other books,it's going to get worse before it's going to get even worse!!! There is one thing I had in mind after turning the last page: life is short, tragedies happen, time shouldn't be wasted!!! Then again  there are many other strong  messages in Steal Me!


I VOLUNTARILY REVIEWED AN ARC COPY OF THIS BOOK. THANK YOU!!!

View all my reviews

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

BROKEN QUEEN (RUINED KINGDOM, #2) by NATASHA KNIGHT: New Releqse & Review

Title: Broken Queen Series: Ruined Kingdom Duet #2 Author: Natasha Knight Genre: Dark Mafia/MFM Romance Release Date: November 15, 202...