REVIEWS

jeudi 9 novembre 2017

NOT EVEN DEATH: INFINITE MASTER COLLECTION

Not Even Death: Infinite Master Collection (Complete series Book 5)Not Even Death: Infinite Master Collection by B.B. Blaque
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Not Even Death is my second series by B.B. Blaque and each time, her writing blows my mind. She truly has a way with words, making me think and feel whatever her characters go through.


This series is the journey of Cali, whose husband, Markus, passed a few months ago. As a slave, she finds herself alone at the estate, and with no purpose after her Master's death.

Each book focuses on a lesson she has to learn in order to first, find the willpower to go on, then, to open her wings, let go and re-learn to fly, then, to not dwell on the past, and finally to choose if she wants to stay in the lifestyle or not. 


Her story was beautiful, heartbreaking, scorching hot and even sometimes confusing (in a good way, I can assure you, because that author likes to mess with her readers...).

Not Even Death was nothing like the other BDSM books I had read before. Cali's psychological evolution, her emotions, the way she thinks simply felt real. I actually could feel the connection (and what a wonderful connection there is/was) between Cali and her Masters, and I had only one word : finally! The cherry on the cake was hands down the BDSM scenes, which were exceptional, like a fireworks of sensations, really. 


As Cali's journey progresses, with each book, a new master will help her with the challenging tests she'll have to take. My favorite was Blaze, the musician from the second book, STILL Your Master. He was the one that touched me the most, his fun and caring personnality was swoon-worthy, and his wicked ways were... well, I'll let you find out by yourself. In my opinion his lesson was maybe the most important for Cali to remember. 


But, be it through Derrick, Blaze,  or Jordan, Markus' gift to Cali was perfect. I cried and laughed, even got mad at Markus, at all of these men even, but in the end, there was nothing more romantic than what Markus had planned for Cali. THAT IS A FANTASTIC LOVE STORY..

View all my reviews

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

BROKEN QUEEN (RUINED KINGDOM, #2) by NATASHA KNIGHT: New Releqse & Review

Title: Broken Queen Series: Ruined Kingdom Duet #2 Author: Natasha Knight Genre: Dark Mafia/MFM Romance Release Date: November 15, 202...