REVIEWS

mardi 3 octobre 2017

HIS LUCKY PENNY by L.L Meyer : Reveiw

His Lucky Penny (The Penny Books, #1)His Lucky Penny by L.L. Meyer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

That book is the kind of little gem you'd like to keep just for yourself and at the same time, you want to shout everywhere how much you loved it!

I'm not going to sum of up as you have to let the story lead you at the place you have to go...
But seriously you have to trust me on this one and grab your copy, guys!!!

His Lucky Penny is a the first installment in the Penny series and you'll be so grateful to have the next 3 books already available once you are finished!

L.L Meyer is a very talented author who kept me totally enthralled by her storytelling. I was totally absorbed by her characters. OMG, I so wanted to be Lily!!!
I loved the say they felt real. And by real I mean that yes, they aren't perfect. No, scratch that, they ARE perfect in their imperfections. The author captured the beginning of a relationship with such a rightness and equilibrium! Did Dane and Lily make mistakes? Were they clumsy or sometimes awkward? Certainly, and that's why I loved them so much. Anyway, they corrupted me to the point that I'm not sure I could ever be mad at them for whatever they do! They are caring and protective and with the bigger heart....


If you, like ME, think or rather thought that being sweet was boring, please take a look at this book and we'll talk later! Sensuality, intensity and anticipation are brought to a whole new level with this two (three, there I said it) characters. But what was the best? The fact that they actually have fun. They as fun, and that feels really really good.

The scene that made me react the more is the spanking scene (* wiggling my bows*) because it (view spoiler), but her, "imperfect", remember?

My favorite scene isn't that one, though. It's a simple gesture that simply sums up their original story: when they old each other's hands.
(view spoiler)

"We are okay, Lil."
For my part, I'm more than ok, and I cant wait to start book #2, Pennies for Wishes, as soon as I can!!!

*Complimentary copy provided by the auteur, Thank you so much!*

View all my reviews

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

BROKEN QUEEN (RUINED KINGDOM, #2) by NATASHA KNIGHT: New Releqse & Review

Title: Broken Queen Series: Ruined Kingdom Duet #2 Author: Natasha Knight Genre: Dark Mafia/MFM Romance Release Date: November 15, 202...