REVIEWS

dimanche 11 juin 2017

WICKED THINGS (Chaos and Ruin #3) by Callie Hart : Review

Wicked Things (Chaos & Ruin Book 3)Wicked Things by Callie Hart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What can I say.... you meet Zeth one day, and you'll want to keep him forever....I mean, you'll want to read more of him.
So, yes, maybe I'm a little bit partial since Zeth is my book soulmate, but, let's face it, Callie Hart simply gave us an amazing third installment in the Chaos and Ruin series!!!
It's a roller coaster of alternating PoV from Sloane, Mason and Zeth, present and flash back scenes, action packed, emotionaly charged or ultra sexy moments. Once started, you won't be able to put it down.
Reading that series and particularly this book is like being home, reconnecting with friends. There are numerous characters, crossovers from other series, even someone I never thought I would hear from again ;)!

So, you got it, you need to just enter that complex and captivating world. Enjoy!

description
" “I don’t recall telling you to strip down to your underwear,” he growls . “I want you naked, Sloane. I want to see all of you. Now.” "


*ARC generously provided by the author, thank you!

View all my reviews

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

BROKEN QUEEN (RUINED KINGDOM, #2) by NATASHA KNIGHT: New Releqse & Review

Title: Broken Queen Series: Ruined Kingdom Duet #2 Author: Natasha Knight Genre: Dark Mafia/MFM Romance Release Date: November 15, 202...