REVIEWS

jeudi 8 août 2019

KNIGHT (RESTLESS SOULS #2) by Kerri Ann: ARC Review

Knight, (Restless Souls MC, #2)Knight, by Kerri Ann
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Second book in the Restless Souls MC series, Knight takes the reader in yet another battle where the stakes intensify and the risks reach new levels.

Codero and Piper escaped from the Alta Noche Cartel and now face new threats. Decisions must be made and alliances are reinforced.

As family, brotherhood, frienships are challenged, Codero resumes his position. Piper adapts to her new life and when she has to, she doesn't hesitate to stand up for herself and to show a renewed strenght she hadn't shown before.

Kerri Ann created an intertwined world of cartels and motorcycle clubs where the characters are brought together to save one of them. I loved the short chapters that rhythmed the tale. Fast paced, the story kept me intrigued and I found myself biting my nails more than once. 

The trap closing in on Piper and the intricate power game of the the clubs against the cartel made of this book a real page-turner. 


I VOLUNTARILY REVIEWED AN ARC COPY OF THIS BOOK. THANK YOU!!!

View all my reviews

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

BROKEN QUEEN (RUINED KINGDOM, #2) by NATASHA KNIGHT: New Releqse & Review

Title: Broken Queen Series: Ruined Kingdom Duet #2 Author: Natasha Knight Genre: Dark Mafia/MFM Romance Release Date: November 15, 202...