REVIEWS

mardi 20 août 2019

GAMBIT (BROKEN BOWS #4) by Kerri Ann: ARC review

Gambit: Broken Bows MCGambit: Broken Bows MC by Kerri Ann
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Gotta love Obi and Busta!!! Seriously these two are so intense!

In this Christamad novella, you'll come to the crossroads between Kerri Ann's series, the Broken Bows and The Restless Souls, and what a ride!

Between Obi's energy and excitement for the approaching Christmas and the mystery and tension surrounding Busta, it's a raging inferno. I went from fanning myself, to biting my nails, to laughing out loud... Fast paced, that story is rich and entertaining, really well executed. 

I VOLUNTARILY REVIEWED AN ARC COPY OF THIS BOOK. THANK YOU!!!

View all my reviews

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

BROKEN QUEEN (RUINED KINGDOM, #2) by NATASHA KNIGHT: New Releqse & Review

Title: Broken Queen Series: Ruined Kingdom Duet #2 Author: Natasha Knight Genre: Dark Mafia/MFM Romance Release Date: November 15, 202...