REVIEWS

dimanche 17 février 2019

RØMA QUEEN by Callie Hart: ARC Review

Roma Queen (Roma Royals Duet, #2)Roma Queen by Callie Hart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've been waiting for more of Pasha and Zara, and there is Røma Queen!!! Second and last installment of the series, this opus illustrated the genre Callie Hart excels in: the romantic suspense.

Though the first and last parts of the book had a very different vibe, I enjoyed Pasha's playfulness and almost romantic ways. Wait until that bad boy alpha takes matters into his own hands, and you'll see how much of a King he is. 

Zara, always feisty, sometimes reckless and utterly endearing, cracked me up. The romance, the banter and the chemistry between the two of them were amazing. Prophecy, manipulations, duty and Roma laws and traditions gave a pleasant rhythm to the story. I loved being immersed in Pasha's life and culture.


When the pace picked up after the first part, I found myself riveted to the story; I tried to collect the pieces of the bigger picture throughout Røma Queen. With every detail finaly unveiled, when every piece clicked into place, you'll be looking at an astounding 

Please, pay attention to the cues, you're in for a treat!


I VOLUNTARILY REVIEWED AN ARC COPY OF THIS BOOK. THANK YOU!!!

View all my reviews

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

BROKEN QUEEN (RUINED KINGDOM, #2) by NATASHA KNIGHT: New Releqse & Review

Title: Broken Queen Series: Ruined Kingdom Duet #2 Author: Natasha Knight Genre: Dark Mafia/MFM Romance Release Date: November 15, 202...