REVIEWS

mercredi 30 mai 2018

PROPERTY OF (The Masters M.C. #1) by B.b Blaque: Review

The Masters M.C.: Property OfThe Masters M.C.: Property Of by B.B. Blaque
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Following Tuesday and Colt's story, you'll be  immersed in the life of the Masters MC. And more than a MC way of life, a BDSM MC way of life... Eek... that's a lot to take in. Like  every simple B.b Blaque book, Property Of was quite eye opening. If you are familiar with  this  author's writing, then you know that you're going to be challenged; this time wasn't any different and wow, it surprised me, on different levels.

First, I expected a darker, more twisted story... Eh! Colt made me swoon from the beginning, with his caring and protective personnality. Ah, but be careful because he is a true Master and won't hesitate to bring Tuesday where he wants her! Besides, when /if the moment comes to neutralize the threats, he isn't the man to back down either. 

Secondly, I'm not new to MC books but clearly Property Of has a different vibe. It felt real, thanks to a very precise vocabulary and the use of protocols and rules that made me feel what it must be to live that life. That's when I'll put my bemol, because unfortunately, part of me couldn't accept some concepts and visions of the relationships. (Tuesday, I'm sorry but I'll pass on your offer, at least for now...). Now, it's just my opinion, and maybe a strong reflex, too, so don't let this deter you from jumping in!

The characters are fantastic, I connected right away with Tuesday (and her habit of running away, hehe). She is strong and feisty like my favorite heroines. The chemistry between her and Colt was undeniable and what to say of the sex scenes? Clearly if you have the feeling of reading the same scenes again and again,  you clearly need to take a look at Property Of!


Intense with a god dose of humor and action, this book is definitely  a must read,  if you like MC  and BDSM stories. Enjoy!

View all my reviews

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

BROKEN QUEEN (RUINED KINGDOM, #2) by NATASHA KNIGHT: New Releqse & Review

Title: Broken Queen Series: Ruined Kingdom Duet #2 Author: Natasha Knight Genre: Dark Mafia/MFM Romance Release Date: November 15, 202...